News rooms and twitter feeds lost their minds this week after the footage of the encounter between Catholic schoolboy Nick Sandmann and Native American activist Nathan Phillips went viral. With tensions running high and people receiving death threats, we wade into to discussion to see if we can make sense of it. Glen’s monologue strikes right at the heart of the issue whilst we think about the events in more depth as part of our LIVEcast.
We also have an excellent interview between Glen and Dave Brennan of Brephos, an organisation speaking out against abortion and equipping churches on how to speak up for the unborn. It’s a brilliant discussion that highlights the seriousness of the issue and don’t miss Dave’s responses to some common pro-choice arguments.
In case you missed any of that, we’ve collected all of these resources for you right here!
Coming Up For Speak Life
We’d value your prayers for these upcoming projects and engagements:
- For God to grow our online presence.
- For the right interns to begin applying for this September.
- For Glen speaking evangelistically this Sunday at The Kings Arms Church, Bedford.
- For Paul preaching at West Street Baptist Church this Sunday.
- Paul is leading a table on the Life Explored Course at All Saints Crowborough every Tuesday between now and the 19th February. Pray for good conversations and new life.
Donate towards the ongoing work of Speak Life